Gurucharan Singh Khalsa, Ph.D., LPCC
Expertise in the Practical Application of Meditation
Gurucharan Singh Khalsa, Ph.D., LPCC. Has lived a life committed to understanding and awakening the essence and practical potential of being a fulfilled human being. He has practiced and taught meditation for over forty years around the world.
His education in the sciences and mathematics guided his work with researchers to explore the mechanisms and powerful effects of meditation. His graduate work in education informed his skills in the design of curricula and applied meditation and psychology programs for schools and organizations. And his PhD work in psychology and a broad based counseling and consulting practice of over 30 years for individuals, couples and executives developed intuitive and analytic insight to the individual and what is needed for change and personal evolution.
He loves innovation and developing new approaches to problems. He engaged and challenged students to their highest creativity as he instructed at MIT, University of Guadalajara and elsewhere. Finally, he loves to write and to engage in the conversation of ideas that contribute to human happiness, excellence and insight. He is happily married and lives in Portland, Oregon.
Khalsa Consultants brings the expertise of applied meditation to:
- Organizations – to master the Stress Opportunity and Excel in a world of innovation and change
- Individuals- to master meditation with an open heart, clear mind and strong sense of self
- Executives- for balance, applied intuition, leadership and stress
- Groups- with programs that blend training and profound meditative experience
- Education- with training, and topics that explore the nature of our mind and the possibilities of our human potential
0841 SW Gaines St, Unit 704
Portland, OR 97239 USA